Board of Directors
- Represent the entire membership and serves as the governing body of the Arlington Board of REALTORS® as defined in the Bylaws.
- Place the welfare of the total association membership ahead of personal or factional considerations.
- Approve or disapprove all Committee Chairmen and Vice Chairmen as well as committee members of MLS, Grievance and Professional Standards committee as appointed by the Chairman.
- Administer the finances of the Board, including consideration, alteration, and approval of annual budget, supervision of distribution and investment of funds. They may delegate certain authority to the Capital Improvements and Investments Committee per the Investment Policy Addendum.
- Attend Board functions to allow a steady flow of communication with membership.
- Set directives for committees and taskforces. Approve or disapprove committee action motions.
- Keep up to date on industry issues and trends.
- Serve as final ratification body for membership, MLS issues and Professional Standards Matters.
- Determine Board Policy and may delegate certain of its authority to the Executive Committee.
- Serve as Strategic Planning body for the Board and shall meet annually to develop/monitor Strategic Plan.
Event information provided by Arlington Board of Realtors.