This is the web site of Arlington Board of Realtors.
Our postal address is
We can be reached via e-mail at
3916 West I-20, Ste 160
Arlington, Texas 76017
or you can reach us by telephone at 817-701-2490
We recognize the importance of protecting the personal
information you provide at Web sites owned and/or controlled by
the Arlington Board of REALTORS® (ARBOR). The National
Association’s site, REALTOR.com, has posted its own "privacy
1. We gather the following types of information needed to
process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain
our membership records:
• Contact information you provide (for example, your
personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm
affiliations and titles).
• Tracking information which our Web server
automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or
communicate with us by e-mail (for example, your domain name,
your e-mail address, and what pages you visit); and
• Information you volunteer, via applications or
surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties,
affiliations with other real estate organizations and general
2. We use this information to:
• Improve and customize the content and layout of our
sites and other communications tools, such as
• Notify you of updates to our sites.
• Notify you of relevant products and services.
• Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
• Compile specialty directories about which you will be
• Track usage of our sites.
3. ARBOR does not share, sell or trade e-mail addresses, but may
provide you with on-line informational or marketing messages
that have been approved by ARBOR for the purposes described in
Part 4 of this policy.
4. We will not share, sell or otherwise provide other
information about you to third parties, except for:
• Our affiliates for the limited purpose of contacting
targeted groups of members, through marketing vehicles approved
• When required by law or valid legal process, or to
protect the personal safety of our members or the public.
5. Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide
when you make payments by credit card or electronic check for
products, dues or other services via the REALTOR® Electronic
Commerce Network (“E-Commerce Network”) will only be used to
process the transactions you request. This information will be
provided to and maintained by reputable credit reporting
databases, but will never be sold, shared or provided to other
6. We maintain security procedures and standards which we
believe are as safe as today’s technology permits. We test these
procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become
7. We utilize an Opt-Out policy for sending email notifications
regarding services, products and programs. You may “opt-out”
from our emails at any time by following on screen instructions
or contacting ARBOR.
8. You may edit your personal contact information through the
website form or by contacting ARBOR.
9. Our site contains advertising placed by members or third
parties pursuant to agreements between the Arlington Board and
the advertiser. We do not control, the sites of third parties
reached through links on our site or their information
collection practices and the Arlington Board of REALTORS will
not be responsible for the activities of these third parties
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy,
you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.
Back To Top
All copyrights to this
website are exclusively owned by the Arlington Board of REALTORS (ARBOR).
You may not copy, emulate, clone, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse design, or transfer
the website, or any subset or pages of the website. Any such unauthorized
use or copy may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All
rights not expressly granted in this Notice are reserved by ARBOR
The unregistered applet versions or other
freeware, may be
freely distributed, provided the distribution is not
modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the
distribution of the applets or freeware without permission from the original copyright
This website is provided "as is"
without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied,
including without limitation warranties of merchantability,
fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The author
of this website makes reasonable efforts to produce useful
website information as well as accurate and up-to-date documentation
regarding the content, but does not, however, make
any warranties or representations as to its accuracy
or completeness. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory
shall author, or any other party involved in producing this website be liable to you or any other person for damages
resulting from your use of this website and its documentation.
Using this website
signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of this
license. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you
must dis-continue use of this website.
Back To Top